Main Menu

bug report

Started by sakurayz, February 09, 2010, 15:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakurayz

I have install plop boot manager to system that have two hard disks,when Change destination harddisk to 81,the plop install program will be write boot flag 81 to first hard disk, the OS can not boot, must edit partition boot flag to 80.

Elmar

thanks for the info, but i tested it now again and it does not change the boot flag of the first partition during the installation. the install program is changing only the mbr of the destination drive. all others are unchanged. and the biggest aspect against your bug report is that the install program is not able set the boot flag on any partition.

best regards
elmar

sakurayz

My english is not good,may be Expression is not clear. I have two Physical hard disks, one is internal HDD, the other is usb HDD. your manual said "The install programs are installing the boot manager always on the first harddisk of your computer."
During the plop installing, select "7.change destination hard disk". Screen Tips "take care if you booted from usb, press 0 for 0x80,1 for 0x81." I want to change destination hard disk to second physical hard disk, I pressed 1, finish installation,but can not boot. the active partition boot flag is 0x80, the other partition boot flag is 0x00. I finded a problem just my active partition boot flag is 0x81.