Sitemap.php - Not crawling all the pages

Started by hzzg6y, July 17, 2017, 12:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hzzg6y

Dear Elmar

I am facing quite weird problem. I am having dating site with 1000's of profile however it has few home, search, contact us  like static pages....  I  have tested the sitemap.php file & generated sitemap.xml file. However it is just scrawling / scanning only 7 profiles of dating site.   Sitemap.xml has all the static page with just 7  profiles in it. I just fails to scan the remaining 1000 of profiles which I need to submit to google webmaster as sitemap.xml... I have checked robots.txt, .htacccess & all the stuff however it is no sucess. Even I have contacted Elmar via "Contact Us" page ... Please advice on help to debug. I am happy to share my website URL via PM

Rgds,

Elmar

Hello,

on your site, I don't see a page, that has links to all profiles. I see only the search form, where the user has to press the search button to get all profiles. The script cannot press the search button, so it has no chance to access all profiles.

Regards
Elmar

hzzg6y

Dear Elmar,

Thanks for prompt response.. I have shared with you the personal message.. Please review....

Rgds,